Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my notebook

my favourite pice of tecnologic is my notebook! i love this, because is easy for arrive taht all places and i can go at any place whit my information and all that i needed. also is very small than other computers, and y can use listen to music, study and comunicate with my family and friends.
in aditon, i use the notebook when i must be study and listen the class and translate evryone of they and i spend a lot of time in this important homework.
i got them two years ago , i bought with my money and for this is more expensive emotionally,i see en the store and falling in love and the some day the notebook was mine. Since this day i use always in the night after do somethings and somtimes i surf on net for many hours.
well without them i crazy all in my notebook is important for my and i use for many diferents intentions and i don`t know that i do without them! forgot them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi vale
    how are you doing?
    for me the notebook is the maximum!!
    because it is very portable
    I would like to have one of those soon!
    see you in the class
    bye

    ReplyDelete