Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MY description



my name is Valentina Sancho , i was born in santiago ,chile. i`m 19 years old
and i m studentf of medicine veterinary of the university of chile! Now i stay in second years, and i hoope stay here for a long time. i have only one brother, isaac, and i have two pets,her names are sara and becker. i live with my parents in a huge house and we live so quite here!.
I`m a shine ! jajaj no isn`t true ,my nickname is "sancho" like my surname, i love watch tv and listent music in my room! also i love the rings and i have many of this! i have a collection, furthemore i love go to eat with my friends! like the ice creams very fatest! i fanatic of msn and stay some hours of day!
this is a new experence for my i haven`t a blog before and i believe that is very importante the use of the english in other things,like a clasroom.
well now y can go to class and see you later !

11 comments:

  1. Hi Vale beautyfull dog!! great picture!!
    good bye, greetings.



    Diego!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earrings !!!

    Lovely dog (L)!

    Success in your exams !

    Xoxo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello valentina: nice dog, it´s your pet?.
    bye, see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello "Sancho"

    Nice pictures!

    I hope you found your dog...

    Reggars

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello valeee!
    I hope that you find your dog...
    friday it`s coming!!
    (8)It`s not my fault (8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vale:

    I hope that you are well...

    We meet tomorrow in the university!!!

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Valentina!

    I think that your picture is great. The dog is yours?

    Have a good day!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi vale, i never talk with you but i think your nice, you're allways happy :D thats a beatiful dog. bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vale

    Nice picture...I love these dogs...i have one but it's in Antofagasta :(

    well...When we are going to go to a party? xD

    I hope that you are well...
    good bye...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello valentina!
    heyyy! Im not angry with you!
    I think that you are annoying me
    but despite of bad times, today it was a nice day...
    the "empanadas", the songs jakakajak, and you telling me: I hated you! jakajaja

    take care vale, relax
    regards

    byee...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dog is great !

    it´s so sweet

    see you

    ReplyDelete