Thursday, June 18, 2009



this it are my best frien and I. is a very old picture , we were about 8 years old and it was taken for Barbara`s mother (my best friend). every days we wear the rollers since the last christmas when us parent`s got there. we wear all the accesesories, the elbow, pads and helmets and everything that keep alive jajajaja.
in addition sometimes we wear cushions on the back, everydays we went out happies to play but always came back craying for a new fall on.
I loved this picture ,but I forget them and for this homework I found it, I remember last times whitout problems , studies and hard schedule, but someone said ALL LAST TIME WAS BETTER I say ALL NEW TIME WILL BE BETTER.
Regards

3 comments:

  1. jakaka this photo its so cute!
    you in rollers! and excesive protectioN! jkajajaja (Y)

    I think that 10 years ago you was nicer than now!
    jakajka its a joke dont be mad!!

    take caree
    see you!
    bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho ho ho ho that`s beautiful!
    I loved skating too
    It very funny play with the friends
    kkisse
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi vale
    Your photo is very old!!
    I also had rollers and all the accessories to take care of the falls.
    good memories
    bye

    ReplyDelete